Attached files

file filename
10-K - PLAYERS NETWORKform10-k.htm
EX-32.1 - PLAYERS NETWORKex32-1.htm
EX-31.2 - PLAYERS NETWORKex31-2.htm
EX-31.1 - PLAYERS NETWORKex31-1.htm


Exhibit 21.1




    State of       Abbreviated
Name of Entity   Incorporation   Relationship   Reference
Players Network(1)   Nevada   Parent   PNTV
Green Leaf Farms Holdings, Inc.(2)   Nevada   Subsidiary   GLFH


(1)Players Network entity is in the form of a Corporation.


(2)Majority-owned subsidiary formed on July 8, 2014, in which PNTV retained 84% ownership, with the remaining 16% held by key experts and advisors. An additional 1.6% was sold to an investor on December 8, 2014 and 3% was transferred back from a founding member on December 2, 2015, giving PNTV 85.4% ownership and minority interests ownership of 14.6%.