|EXCEL - IDEA: XBRL DOCUMENT - ORIGINCLEAR, INC.||Financial_Report.xls|
|EX-10.4 - EXHIBIT 10.4 - ORIGINCLEAR, INC.||ex104.htm|
|EX-31.1 - EXHIBIT 31.1 - ORIGINCLEAR, INC.||ex311.htm|
|EX-10.3 - EXHIBIT 10.3 - ORIGINCLEAR, INC.||ex103.htm|
|EX-32.2 - EXHIBIT 32.1 - ORIGINCLEAR, INC.||ex321.htm|
|EX-10.2 - EXHIBIT 10.2 - ORIGINCLEAR, INC.||ex102.htm|
|10-Q - ORIGINOIL, INC. FORM 10-Q - ORIGINCLEAR, INC.||form10q.htm|
|EX-10.1 - EXHIBIT 10.1 - ORIGINCLEAR, INC.||ex101.htm|
NEITHER THIS SECURITY NOR THE SECURITIES FOR WHICH THIS SECURITY IS EXERCISABLE HAVE BEEN REGISTERED WITH THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION OR THE SECURITIES COMMISSION OF ANY STATE IN RELIANCE UPON AN EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”), AND, ACCORDINGLY, MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD EXCEPT PURSUANT TO AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OR PURSUANT TO AN AVAILABLE EXEMPTION FROM, OR IN A TRANSACTION NOT SUBJECT TO, THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITIES ACT AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS AS EVIDENCED BY A LEGAL OPINION OF COUNSEL TO THE TRANSFEROR TO SUCH EFFECT, THE SUBSTANCE OF WHICH SHALL BE REASONABLY ACCEPTABLE TO THE COMPANY.
|Date: ____________, 201__||Warrant No. 2011 PP Q4 - ____|
WARRANT TO PURCHASE COMMON STOCK
OF ORIGINOIL, INC.
THIS WARRANT (the “Warrant”) certifies that, for value received, ___________ or its assigns (the “Holder”) is entitled, upon the terms and subject to the limitations on exercise and the conditions hereinafter set forth, at any time on or after the date hereof (the “Initial Exercise Date”) and on or prior to the close of business on the third year anniversary of the Initial Exercise Date (the “Expiration Date”) but not thereafter, to subscribe for and purchase from OriginOil, Inc., a Nevada corporation (the “Company”), up to ____________ shares (as subject to adjustment hereunder, the “Warrant Shares”) of Common Stock. The purchase price of one share of Common Stock under this Warrant shall be equal to $1.75, subject to adjustment hereunder (the “Exercise Price”). This Warrant is one of a series of Warrants (the “Warrants”) issued pursued to the terms of certain Subscription Agreement (the “Subscription Agreement”), dated as of the date hereof, entered into by the Company and the Holder.
1. CERTAIN DEFINITIONS. As used in this Warrant the following terms shall have the following respective meanings:
“Affiliate” means any Person that, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls or is controlled by or is under common control with a Person, as such terms are used in and construed under Rule 405 under the Securities Act.
“1933 Act” shall mean the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
“1934 Act” shall mean the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
“Common Stock” shall mean the Company’s common stock, par value $0.0001 per share.
“Common Stock Equivalents” means any securities of the Company or the Subsidiaries which would entitle the holder thereof to acquire at any time Common Stock, including, without limitation, any debt, preferred stock, right, option, warrant or other instrument that is at any time convertible into or exercisable or exchangeable for, or otherwise entitles the holder thereof to receive, Common Stock.
“Person” means an individual, a corporation, a limited liability company, an association, a partnership, an estate, a trust or any other entity or organization, other than the Company or any of its affiliates.
“SEC” shall mean the Securities and Exchange Commission.
“Trading Day” means a day on which the principal Trading Market is open for trading.
“Trading Market” means any of the following markets or exchanges on which the Common Stock is listed or quoted for trading on the date in question: the NYSE AMEX, the Nasdaq Capital Market, the Nasdaq Global Market, the Nasdaq Global Select Market, the New York Stock Exchange or the OTC Bulletin Board (or any successors to any of the foregoing).
“VWAP” means, for any date, the price determined by the first of the following clauses that applies: (a) if the Common Stock is then listed or quoted on a Trading Market, the daily volume weighted average price of the Common Stock for such date (or the nearest preceding date) on the Trading Market on which the Common Stock is then listed or quoted as reported by Bloomberg L.P. (based on a Trading Day from 9:30 a.m. (New York City time) to 4:02 p.m. (New York City time)), (b) if the OTC Bulletin Board is not a Trading Market, the volume weighted average price of the Common Stock for such date (or the nearest preceding date) on the OTC Bulletin Board, (c) if the Common Stock is not then listed or quoted for trading on the OTC Bulletin Board and if prices for the Common Stock are then reported in the “Pink Sheets” published by Pink OTC Markets, Inc. (or a similar organization or agency succeeding to its functions of reporting prices), the most recent bid price per share of the Common Stock so reported, or (d) in all other cases, the fair market value of a share of Common Stock as determined by the Board of Directors of the Company.
2. EXERCISE OF WARRANT
2.1 Payment. Subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of this Warrant and applicable securities laws, this Warrant may be exercised, in whole or in part at any time or from time to time, on or before the Expiration Date by the delivery (including, without limitation, delivery by facsimile) of the form of Notice of Exercise attached hereto as Exhibit 1 (the “Notice of Exercise”), duly executed by the Holder, at the address of the Company as set forth herein, and as soon as practicable after such date,
(a) surrendering this Warrant at the address of the Company, and either
(b) providing payment, by check or by wire transfer, of an amount equal to the product obtained by multiplying the number of Warrant Shares being purchased upon such exercise by the then effective Purchase Price (the “Exercise Amount”), or
(c) by electing, by written notice to the Company on the Notice of Exercise duly executed by the Holder, to receive a number of Warrant Shares equal to the quotient obtained by dividing: [(A-B) (X)] by (A), where:
(A) = the VWAP on the Trading Day immediately preceding the date on which Holder elects to exercise this Warrant by means of a “cashless exercise,” as set forth in the applicable Notice of Exercise;
(B) = the Exercise Price of this Warrant, as adjusted hereunder; and
(X) = the number of Warrant Shares that would be issuable upon exercise of this Warrant in accordance with the terms of this Warrant if such exercise were by means of a cash exercise rather than a cashless exercise.
2.2 Common Stock Certificates; Fractional Shares. As soon as practicable on or after the date of an exercise of this Warrant, the Company shall deliver to the person or persons entitled to receive the same a certificate or certificates for the number of whole shares of Common Stock issuable upon such exercise. No fractional shares or scrip representing fractional shares of Common Stock shall be issued upon an exercise of this Warrant.
2.3 Partial Exercise: Effective Date of Exercise. In case of any partial exercise of this Warrant, the Holder and the Company shall cancel this Warrant upon surrender hereof and shall execute and deliver a new Warrant of like tenor and date for the balance of the Warrant Shares purchasable hereunder. This Warrant shall be deemed to have been exercised on the close of business on the date of delivery of the Notice of Exercise as provided above. The Company acknowledges that the person entitled to receive the Warrant Shares issuable upon exercise of this Warrant shall be treated for all purposes as the holder of record of such shares as of the close of business on the date the Holder is deemed to have exercised this Warrant.
2.4 Holder’s Exercise Limitations. The Company shall not effect any exercise of this Warrant, and a Holder shall not have the right to exercise any portion of this Warrant, pursuant to Section 2 or otherwise, to the extent that after giving effect to such issuance after exercise as set forth on the applicable Notice of Exercise, the Holder (together with the Holder’s Affiliates, and any other Persons acting as a group together with the Holder or any of the Holder’s Affiliates), would beneficially own in excess of the Beneficial Ownership Limitation (as defined below). For purposes of the foregoing sentence, the number of shares of Common Stock beneficially owned by the Holder and its Affiliates shall include the number of shares of Common Stock issuable upon exercise of this Warrant with respect to which such determination is being made, but shall exclude the number of shares of Common Stock which would be issuable upon (i) exercise of the remaining, nonexercised portion of this Warrant beneficially owned by the Holder or any of its Affiliates and (ii) exercise or conversion of the unexercised or nonconverted portion of any other securities of the Company (including, without limitation, any other Common Stock Equivalents) subject to a limitation on conversion or exercise analogous to the limitation contained herein beneficially owned by the Holder or any of its Affiliates. Except as set forth in the preceding sentence, for purposes of this Section 2.4, beneficial ownership shall be calculated in accordance with Section 13(d) of the Exchange Act and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, it being acknowledged by the Holder that the Company is not representing to the Holder that such calculation is in compliance with Section 13(d) of the Exchange Act and the Holder is solely responsible for any schedules required to be filed in accordance therewith. To the extent that the limitation contained in this Section 2.4 applies, the determination of whether this Warrant is exercisable (in relation to other securities owned by the Holder together with any Affiliates) and of which portion of this Warrant is exercisable shall be in the sole discretion of the Holder, and the submission of a Notice of Exercise shall be deemed to be the Holder’s determination of whether this Warrant is exercisable (in relation to other securities owned by the Holder together with any Affiliates) and of which portion of this Warrant is exercisable, in each case subject to the Beneficial Ownership Limitation, and the Company shall have no obligation to verify or confirm the accuracy of such determination. In addition, a determination as to any group status as contemplated above shall be determined in accordance with Section 13(d) of the Exchange Act and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder. For purposes of this Section 2.4, in determining the number of outstanding shares of Common Stock, a Holder may rely on the number of outstanding shares of Common Stock as reflected in (A) the Company’s most recent periodic or annual report filed with the Commission, as the case may be, (B) a more recent public announcement by the Company or (C) a more recent written notice by the Company or the Transfer Agent setting forth the number of shares of Common Stock outstanding. Upon the written or oral request of a Holder, the Company shall within two Trading Days confirm orally and in writing to the Holder the number of shares of Common Stock then outstanding. In any case, the number of outstanding shares of Common Stock shall be determined after giving effect to the conversion or exercise of securities of the Company, including this Warrant, by the Holder or its Affiliates since the date as of which such number of outstanding shares of Common Stock was reported. The “Beneficial Ownership Limitation” shall be 4.99% of the number of shares of the Common Stock outstanding immediately after giving effect to the issuance of shares of Common Stock issuable upon exercise of this Warrant. The Holder, upon not less than 61 days’ prior notice to the Company, may increase or decrease the Beneficial Ownership Limitation provisions of this Section 2.4, provided that the Beneficial Ownership Limitation in no event exceeds 9.99% of the number of shares of the Common Stock outstanding immediately after giving effect to the issuance of shares of Common Stock upon exercise of this Warrant held by the Holder and the provisions of this Section 2.4 shall continue to apply. Any such increase or decrease will not be effective until the 61st day after such notice is delivered to the Company. The provisions of this paragraph shall be construed and implemented in a manner otherwise than in strict conformity with the terms of this Section 2.4 to correct this paragraph (or any portion hereof) which may be defective or inconsistent with the intended Beneficial Ownership Limitation herein contained or to make changes or supplements necessary or desirable to properly give effect to such limitation. The limitations contained in this paragraph shall apply to a successor holder of this Warrant.
3. TAXES. The Company shall pay all taxes and other governmental charges that may be imposed in respect of the delivery of shares upon exercise of this Warrant; provided, however, that the Company shall not be required to pay any tax or other charge imposed in connection with any transfer involved in the delivery of any certificate for shares of Common Stock in any name other than that of the Holder of this Warrant, and in such case the Company shall not be required to deliver any stock certificate until such tax or other charge has been paid, or it has been established to the Company’s reasonable satisfaction that no tax or other charge is due.
4. ADJUSTMENT OF PURCHASE PRICE AND NUMBER OF COMMON STOCK. The number of shares of Common Stock deliverable upon exercise of this Warrant (or any shares of stock or other securities or property receivable upon exercise of this Warrant) and the Purchase Price are subject to adjustment upon occurrence of the following events:
4.1 Stock Dividends and Splits. If the Company, at any time while this Warrant is outstanding: (i) pays a stock dividend or otherwise makes a distribution or distributions on shares of its Common Stock or any other equity or equity equivalent securities payable in shares of Common Stock (which, for avoidance of doubt, shall not include any shares of Common Stock issued by the Company upon exercise of this Warrant), (ii) subdivides outstanding shares of Common Stock into a larger number of shares, (iii) combines (including by way of reverse stock split) outstanding shares of Common Stock into a smaller number of shares or (iv) issues by reclassification of shares of the Common Stock any shares of capital stock of the Company, then in each case the Exercise Price shall be multiplied by a fraction of which the numerator shall be the number of shares of Common Stock (excluding treasury shares, if any) outstanding immediately before such event and of which the denominator shall be the number of shares of Common Stock outstanding immediately after such event, and the number of shares issuable upon exercise of this Warrant shall be proportionately adjusted such that the aggregate Exercise Price of this Warrant shall remain unchanged. Any adjustment made pursuant to this Section 4.1 shall become effective immediately after the record date for the determination of stockholders entitled to receive such dividend or distribution and shall become effective immediately after the effective date in the case of a subdivision, combination or re-classification.
4.2 Adjustment for Dividends or Distributions of Stock or Other Securities or Property. In case the Company shall make or issue, or shall fix a record date for the determination of eligible holders entitled to receive, a dividend or other distribution with respect to the Common Stock (or any shares of stock or other securities at the time issuable upon exercise of the Warrant) payable in (a) securities of the Company or (b) assets (excluding cash dividends paid or payable solely out of retained earnings), then, in each such case, the Holder of this Warrant on exercise hereof at any time after the consummation, effective date or record date of such dividend or other distribution, shall receive, in addition to the shares of Common Stock (or such other stock or securities) issuable on such exercise prior to such date, and without the payment of additional consideration therefor, the securities or such other assets of the Company to which such Holder would have been entitled upon such date if such Holder had exercised this Warrant on the date hereof and had thereafter, during the period from the date hereof to and including the date of such exercise, retained such shares and/or all other additional stock available by it as aforesaid during such period giving effect to all adjustments called for by this Section 4.
4.3 Reclassification. If the Company, by reclassification of securities or otherwise, shall change any of the securities as to which purchase rights under this Warrant exist into the same or a different number of securities of any other class or classes, this Warrant shall thereafter represent the right to acquire such number and kind of securities as would have been issuable as the result of such change ‘with respect to the securities that were subject to the purchase rights under this Warrant immediately prior to such reclassification or other change and the Purchase Price therefore shall be appropriately adjusted, all subject to further adjustment as provided in this Section 4.
4.4 Adjustment for Capital Reorganization. Merger or Consolidation. In case of any capital reorganization of the capital stock of the Company (other than a combination, reclassification, exchange or subdivision of shares otherwise provided for herein), or any merger or consolidation of the Company with or into another entity, or the sale of all or substantially all the assets of the Company then, and in each such case, as a part of such reorganization, merger, consolidation, sale or transfer, lawful provision shall be made so that the Holder of this Warrant shall thereafter be entitled to receive upon exercise of this Warrant, during the period specified herein and upon payment of the Purchase Price then in effect, the number of shares of stock or other securities or property of the successor corporation resulting from such reorganization, merger, consolidation, sale or transfer that a holder of the shares deliverable upon exercise of this Warrant would have been entitled to receive in such reorganization, consolidation, merger, sale or transfer if this Warrant had been exercised immediately before such reorganization, merger, consolidation, sale or transfer, all subject to further adjustment as provided in this Section 4. The foregoing provisions of this Section 4.4 shall similarly apply to successive reorganizations, consolidations, mergers, sales and transfers and to the stock or securities of any other corporation that are at the time receivable upon the exercise of this Warrant. If the per-share consideration payable to the Holder hereof for shares in connection with any such transaction is in a form other than cash or marketable securities, then the value of such consideration shall be determined in good faith by the Company’s Board of Directors. In all events, appropriate adjustment (as determined in good faith by the Company’s Board of Directors) shall be made in the application of the provisions of this Warrant with respect to the rights and interests of the Holder after the transaction, to the end that the provisions of this Warrant shall be applicable after that event, as near as reasonably may be, in relation to any shares or other property deliverable after that event upon exercise of this Warrant.
5. LOSS OR MUTILATION. Upon receipt of evidence reasonably satisfactory the Company of the ownership of and the loss, theft, destruction or mutilation of this Warrant, and of indemnity reasonably satisfactory to the Company (provided no bond shall be required to be posted), and (in the case of mutilation) upon surrender and cancellation of this Warrant, the Company will cause to be executed and delivered in lieu thereof a new Warrant of like tenor as the lost, stolen, destroyed or mutilated Warrant.
6. RESTRICTIONS ON TRANSFER. The Holder, by acceptance hereof, agrees that, absent an effective registration statement filed with the SEC under the 1933 Act, covering the disposition or sale of this Warrant or the Common Stock issued or issuable upon exercise thereof, as the case may be, and registration or qualification under applicable state securities laws, such Holder will not sell, transfer, pledge, or hypothecate any or all such Warrants or Common Stock, as the case may be, unless either (i) the Company has received an opinion of counsel, in form and substance reasonably satisfactory to the Company, to the effect that such registration is not required in connection with such disposition or (ii) the sale of such securities is made pursuant to SEC Rule 144.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH SECURITIES LAWS. By acceptance of this Warrant, the Holder hereby represents, warrants and covenants that he is an “accredited investor” as that term is defined under Rule 501 of Regulation D, that any shares of stock purchased upon exercise of this Warrant shall be acquired for investment only and not with a view to, or for sale in connection with, any distribution thereof, that the Holder has had such opportunity as such Holder has deemed adequate to obtain from representatives of the Company such information as is necessary to permit the Holder to evaluate the merits and risks of its investment in the Company; that the Holder is able to bear the economic risk of holding such shares as may be acquired pursuant to the exercise of this Warrant for an indefinite period; that the Holder understands that the shares of stock acquired pursuant to the exercise of this Warrant will not be registered under the 1933 Act; and that all stock certificates representing shares of stock issued to the Holder upon exercise of this Warrant may have affixed thereto a legend substantially in the following form:
THE SECURITIES REPRESENTED HEREBY HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “ACT”), OR UNDER THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY STATE. THESE SECURITIES ARE SUBJECT TO RESTRICTIONS ON TRANSFERABILITY AND RESALE AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR RESOLD EXCEPT AS PERMITTED UNDER THE ACT AND ANY APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS, PURSUANT TO REGISTRATION OR EXEMPTION THEREFROM. INVESTORS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THEY MAY BE REQUIRED TO BEAR THE FINANCIAL RISKS OF THIS INVESTMENT FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME. THE ISSUER OF THESE SECURITIES MAY REQUIRE AN OPINION OF COUNSEL IN FORM AND SUBSTANCE SATISFACTORY TO THE ISSUER TO THE EFFECT THAT ANY PROPOSED TRANSFER OR RESALE IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ACT AND ANY APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS.
9. NO RIGHTS OR LIABILITIES AS STOCKHOLDERS. This Warrant shall not entitle the Holder to any voting rights or other rights as a shareholder of the Company. In the absence of affirmative action by such Holder to purchase Common Stock by exercise of this Warrant, no provisions of this Warrant, and no enumeration herein of the rights or privileges of the Holder hereof shall cause such Holder hereof to be a shareholder of the Company for any purpose.
10. NOTICES. All notices and other communications required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing and shall be mailed by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested, or by telecopier, or by email or otherwise delivered by hand or by messenger, addressed or telecopied to the person to whom such notice or communication is being given at its address set forth after its signature hereto. In order to be effective, a copy of any notice or communication sent by telecopier or email must be sent by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested, or delivered personally to the person to whom such notice or communication is being at its address set forth after its signature hereto. If notice is provided by mail, notice shall be deemed to be given three (3) business days after proper deposit with the United States mail, one (1) business day after proper deposit with a nationally recognized overnight courier, or immediately upon personally delivery thereof, to person to whom such notice or communication is being at such address. If notice is provided by telecopier, notice shall be deemed to be given upon confirmation by the telecopier machine of the receipt of such notice at the telecopier number provided below. If notice is provided by email, notice shall be deemed to be given upon confirmation by the sender’s email program of the receipt of such notice at the email address provided after the signature of the person to whom such notice or communication is being delivered. The addresses set forth after the signatures hereto may be changed by written notice complying with the terms of this Section 10.
11. LAW GOVERNING. All questions concerning the construction, validity, enforcement and interpretation of this Warrant shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws thereof. Each party agrees that all legal proceedings concerning the interpretation, enforcement and defense of the transactions contemplated by any of this Warrant (whether brought against a party hereto or its respective Affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents) shall be commenced in the state and federal courts sitting in the City of New York, Borough of Manhattan (the “New York Courts”). Each party hereto hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New York Courts for the adjudication of any dispute hereunder or in connection herewith or with any transaction contemplated hereby or discussed herein, and hereby irrevocably waives, and agrees not to assert in any suit, action or proceeding, any claim that it is not personally subject to the jurisdiction of such New York Courts, or such New York Courts are improper or inconvenient venue for such proceeding. Each party hereby irrevocably waives personal service of process and consents to process being served in any such suit, action or proceeding by mailing a copy thereof via registered or certified mail or overnight delivery (with evidence of delivery) to such party at the address in effect for notices to it under this Warrant and agrees that such service shall constitute good and sufficient service of process and notice thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to limit in any way any right to serve process in any other manner permitted by applicable law. Each party hereto hereby irrevocably waives, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Warrant or the transactions contemplated hereby.
12. NOTICES OF RECORD DATE. In case:
12.1 Adjustment to Exercise Price. Whenever the Exercise Price is adjusted pursuant to any provision of Section 4, the Company shall promptly mail to the Holder a notice setting forth the Exercise Price after such adjustment and any resulting adjustment to the number of Warrant Shares and setting forth a brief statement of the facts requiring such adjustment.
12.2 Notice to Allow Exercise by Holder. If (A) the Company shall declare a dividend (or any other distribution in whatever form) on the Common Stock, (B) the Company shall declare a special nonrecurring cash dividend on or a redemption of the Common Stock, (C) the Company shall authorize the granting to all holders of the Common Stock rights or warrants to subscribe for or purchase any shares of capital stock of any class or of any rights, (D) the approval of any stockholders of the Company shall be required in connection with any reclassification of the Common Stock, any consolidation or merger to which the Company is a party, any sale or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of the Company, or any compulsory share exchange whereby the Common Stock is converted into other securities, cash or property, or (E) the Company shall authorize the voluntary or involuntary dissolution, liquidation or winding up of the affairs of the Company, then, in each case, the Company shall cause to be mailed to the Holder at its last address as it shall appear in the Company’s records, at least 20 calendar days prior to the applicable record or effective date hereinafter specified, a notice stating (x) the date on which a record is to be taken for the purpose of such dividend, distribution, redemption, rights or warrants, or if a record is not to be taken, the date as of which the holders of the Common Stock of record to be entitled to such dividend, distributions, redemption, rights or warrants are to be determined or (y) the date on which such reclassification, consolidation, merger, sale, transfer or share exchange is expected to become effective or close, and the date as of which it is expected that holders of the Common Stock of record shall be entitled to exchange their shares of the Common Stock for securities, cash or other property deliverable upon such reclassification, consolidation, merger, sale, transfer or share exchange; provided that the failure to mail such notice or any defect therein or in the mailing thereof shall not affect the validity of the corporate action required to be specified in such notice.
13. SEVERABILITY. If any term, provision, covenant or restriction of this Warrant is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms, provisions, covenants and restrictions of this Warrant shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated.
14. COUNTERPARTS. For the convenience of the parties, any number of counterparts of this Warrant may be executed by the parties hereto and each such executed counterpart shall be, and shall be deemed to be, an original instrument.
[SIGNATURE PAGE TO FOLLOW]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Company has caused this Warrant to be executed by its officer thereunto duly authorized as of the date first above indicated.
NOTICE OF EXERCISE
(To be executed upon exercise of Warrant)
WARRANT NO. ___
(1) The undersigned hereby elects to purchase ________ Warrant Shares of the Company pursuant to the terms of the attached Warrant, and tenders herewith payment of the exercise price in full, together with all applicable transfer taxes, if any.
(2) Payment shall take the form of (check applicable box):
[ ] in lawful money of the United States; or
[ ] [if permitted] the cancellation of such number of Warrant Shares as is necessary, in accordance with the formula set forth in subsection 2(c), to exercise this Warrant with respect to the maximum number of Warrant Shares purchasable pursuant to the cashless exercise procedure set forth in subsection 2(c).
(3) Please issue a certificate or certificates representing said Warrant Shares in the name of the undersigned or in such other name as is specified below:
Note: The above signature should correspond exactly with the name on the first page of this Warrant Certificate.
If said number of shares shall not be all the shares purchasable under the within Warrant Certificate, a new Warrant Certificate is to be issued in the name of said undersigned for the balance remaining of the shares purchasable thereunder rounded up to the next higher whole number of shares.