CERTIFICATION PURSUANT TO SECTION 302 OF THE SARBANES-OXLEY ACT OF 2002
I, Liu Menghua, Chief Executive Officer and Acting Chief Financial Officer of China Grand Resorts, Inc. (the Company), certify that:
1. I have reviewed this quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the period ended December 31, 2012 of China Grand Resorts Inc.;
2. Based on my knowledge, this report does not contain any untrue statement of a material fact or omit to state a material fact necessary to make the statements made, in light of the circumstances under which such statements were made, not misleading with respect to the period covered by this report;
3. Based on my knowledge, the financial statements, and other financial information included in this report, fairly present in all material respects the financial condition, results of operations and cash flows of the registrant as of, and for, the periods presented in this report;
4. As the registrants certifying officer, I am responsible for establishing and maintaining Disclosure controls and procedures (as defined in Exchange Act Rules 13a-15(e) and 15d 15(e)) for the registrant and I have:
a) designed such disclosure controls and procedures, or caused such disclosure controls and procedures to be designed under our supervision, to ensure that material information relating to the registrant, including its consolidated subsidiaries, is made known to us by others within those entities, particularly during the period in which this report is being prepared;
b) designed such internal control over financial reporting, or caused such internal control over financial reporting to be designed under my supervision, to provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of financial reporting and the preparation of financial statements for external purposes in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles;
c) evaluated the effectiveness of the registrants disclosure controls and procedures and presented in this report our conclusions about the effectiveness of the disclosure controls and procedures, as of the end of the period covered by this report based on such evaluation; and
d) disclosed in this report any change in the registrants internal control over financial reporting that occurred during the period covered by this report that has materially affected, or is reasonably likely to materially affect, the registrants internal control over financial reporting.
5. As the registrants sole certifying officer, I have disclosed, based on my most recent evaluation of internal control over financial reporting, to the registrants auditors and the audit committee or registrants board of directors (or persons performing the equivalent function):
a) all significant deficiencies and material weaknesses in the design or operation of internal control over financial reporting which are reasonably likely to adversely affect the registrants ability to record, process, summarize and report financial information; and
b) any fraud, whether or not material, that involves management or other employees who have a significant role in the registrants internal control over financial reporting.
Date: February 5, 2013
Chief Executive Officer and Acting Chief Financial Officer