|10-Q - UNIVERSAL TRAVEL GROUP||v202242_10q.htm|
|EX-32.1 - UNIVERSAL TRAVEL GROUP||v202242_ex32-1.htm|
|EX-31.1 - UNIVERSAL TRAVEL GROUP||v202242_ex31-1.htm|
|EX-32.2 - UNIVERSAL TRAVEL GROUP||v202242_ex32-2.htm|
CERTIFICATION OF VICE PRESIDENT OF CORPORATE FINANCE PURSUANT TO
SECTION 302(a) OF THE SARBANES-OXLEY ACT OF 2002
I, Jing Xie, certify that:
1. I have reviewed this quarterly report on Form 10-Q of Universal Travel Group.
2. Based on my knowledge, this quarterly report does not contain any untrue statement of a material fact or omit to state a material fact necessary to make the statements made, in light of the circumstances under which such statements were made, not misleading with respect to the period covered by this quarterly report;
3. Based on my knowledge, the financial statements, and other financial information included in this quarterly report, fairly present in all material respects the financial condition, results of operations and cash flows of the registrant as of, and for, the periods presented in this quarterly report;
4. The registrant’s other certifying officer and I are responsible for establishing and maintaining disclosure controls and procedures (as defined in Exchange Act Rules 13a-15(e) and 15d-15(e)) for the registrant and have:
a) designed such disclosure controls and procedures, or caused such disclosure controls and procedures to be designed under our supervision, to ensure that material information relating to the registrant, including its consolidated subsidiaries, is made known to us by others within those entities, particularly during the period in which this quarterly report is being prepared; and
b) designed such internal controls over financial reporting, or caused such internal controls over financial reporting to be designed under our supervision, to provide reasonable assurances regarding the reliability of financial reporting and the preparation of financial statements for external purposes in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles; and
c) evaluated the effectiveness of the registrant’s disclosure controls and procedures and presented in this report our conclusions about the effectiveness of the disclosure controls and procedures, as of the end of the period covered by this report based on such evaluation; and
d) disclosed in this report any change in the registrant’s internal controls over financial reporting that occurred during the registrant’s fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2009, that has materially affected or is reasonably likely to materially affect the registrant’s internal controls over financial reporting.
5. The registrant’s other certifying officer and I have disclosed, based on our most recent evaluation of internal control over financial reporting, to the registrant’s auditors and the audit committee of registrant’s board of directors (or persons performing the equivalent functions):
a) all significant deficiencies and material weakness in the design or operation of internal controls over financial reporting which are reasonably likely to adversely affect the registrant’s ability to record, process, summarize and report financial data; and
b) any fraud, whether or not material, that involves management or other employees who have a significant role in the registrant’s internal control over financial reporting.
Date: November 15, 2010
||/s/ Jing Xie|
Title: Chief Financial Officer
|(Principal Financial Officer)|